In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, the PlanEYE has the following processing policies to protect users’ personal information and protect their rights and interests and to smoothly deal with their personal information-related grievances.
“Services” will be notified through the website (www.planeye.co.kr) notice (or app/web) when the personal information processing policy is revised.
Article 1. Items of personal information collection and purpose of use
“Service” does not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sex life) that may infringe on customers’ basic human rights.
① Necessary agreement
Collected items: Name, ID (Email), Password, Mobile Phone Number, Mobile Phone Identification Information (IMEI, UUID, etc.); Device Identification Information (MAC address), Camera, Audio Record, GPS Information
Purpose of use: To provide services such as smooth service use, personal identification, customer center operation, prevention of unauthorized use, prevention of unauthorized use, device control, health monitoring, etc., and delivery of service-related information and notices.
– Camera : This application uses “the ability to read QR markers” using the “camera” on the mobile phone terminal. Therefore, this app grants you permission to use the device’s camera.
– Mobile phone information: This application uses the Mobile phone gallery. Therefore, give this app permission to use your device’s mobile phone information.
– GPS : This application uses “GPS” information on the mobile phone terminal to use “Location-specific service”. Therefore, give this app GPS access to your device.
② Information collected/used in accordance with statutes
③ Service usage records such as service usage history and connection log
④ “Service” can be used by processing personal information that has been agreed upon above into information that cannot be identified, such as statistical information.
Article 2. Agreement on the collection of Personal information
① “Service” has a separate procedure for obtaining consent for your “Personal Information Collection and Use” and provides a procedure for you to click the “I agree” or “I don’t agree” button. If you click the “I agree” button, it is deemed that you have agreed to collect and use personal information.
② You have the right to refuse to accept the personal information collection and utilization, and there is no disadvantage of refusing the consent. However, the service is not available or the service is restricted according to the purpose of the service.
Article 3. Methods for collection of Personal Information
① “Service” automatically generates inquiries directly from customers or collects personal information by collecting personal information.
② ‘Optional Collection Information’ collects personal information through direct input from customers.
Article 4. Use of personal information collected and provision of third parties
① Providing information by partnership
1. Customer personal information may be provided to affiliates or shared with affiliates for better “service” provision.
2. If personal information is provided or shared, the customer will be notified in writing or e-mail about who the partner is, what the personal information item is provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how and when such personal information should be protected and managed, and if the customer does not agree, the customer will not provide it to the affiliate or share it with the affiliate.
3. Any change in the partnership or termination of the partnership shall be notified or agreed upon in the same procedure.
② Information provided by sale, merger and acquisition, etc.
1. In the event of transferring all or part of the business or transferring the rights and obligations of the service provider due to merger or inheritance, the customer must be notified of the transfer in order to guarantee the customer’s rights related to personal information protection.
2. The personal information of “service” shall not be used beyond the scope notified to the customer or specified in the service agreement or provided to a third party when collecting personal information. Exceptions are made if the customer agrees or:
– In case it is difficult to obtain general consent for economic or technical reasons as personal information necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of “service”;
– If necessary for the settlement of charges based on the provision of “service”
– Where there are special provisions in other laws, such as the Communications Secrets Protection Act, the Framework Act on National Taxes, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Personal Information Protection Act, the Financial Real Name Transaction and Confidentiality Act, the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Framework Act on Consumers, the Bank of Criminal Procedure Act, etc.
③ In the case of “Special Regulations in the Act”, even if requested by an administrative agency or an investigative agency for administrative purposes or investigation purposes, the personal information of the client is not provided unconditionally, and as stipulated in the law, the personal information of the client is provided in accordance with the legal procedures, such as the case of a warrant or the seal of the head of the agency.
Article 5. Reading personal information, correcting personal information, and withdrawing consent (Members withdrawing)
① The company will retain and use your personal information only during the period of “service” provision to you from the date of your “service” subscription.
② In the event that a member withdraws from the membership or withdraws consent for the collection and use of personal information, the personal information shall be destroyed without delay if the purpose of collection/use is achieved or the period of possession/use is terminated, or the cause of business closure occurs.
③ “Service” shall be corrected or deleted without delay if the customer requests the perusal, certification, or correction of personal information, and if it is deemed necessary to correct or delete the personal information, such as an error in the personal information or the expiration of the preservation period, etc., it shall be corrected or deleted without delay.
④ You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time by signing up for membership, etc. If you want to withdraw your consent (member withdrawal), you can apply directly by clicking “Cancel membership”.
Article 6. The retention period and period of use of personal information
① You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to view or correct your personal information, you can click “Change member information” to view or correct it yourself.
② Personal information shall be kept for a certain period of time in case of litigation or dispute.
③ If it is necessary to preserve the member information in accordance with the relevant statutes, such as the Commercial Act, the Framework Act on National Taxes, the Communications Secrets Protection Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, and the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the company shall keep the member information for the period prescribed by the relevant statutes. In this case, the company uses the information stored only for the purpose of storage, and the retention period is as follows:
1. Important documents and statements concerning commercial books and operations: 10 years for important documents / 5 years for statement (commercial law)
2. Books and evidentiary documents on transactions: 5 years (the Framework Act on National Taxes, the Corporate Tax Act, the Value-Added Tax Act, etc.)
3. Record of presentation/advertisement: 6 months (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Records of contract or withdrawal of subscription, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce,
5. Records on payment, supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
6. Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
7. Records on the Collection, Processing, Utilization, etc. of Credit Information: 3 years (Act on the Utilization and Protection of Credit Information)
Article 7. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
“Service” destroys the collected personal information without delay according to the storage period and period of use after the purpose of personal information use is achieved. The destruction procedure, method, and timing are as follows.
① Demolition procedure and timing
1. Personal information recorded by the client for “service” subscription is deleted or destroyed according to the internal policy and other related statutes after the purpose of use is achieved, such as termination of “service”.
2. If there is no bond-to-debt relationship, personal information collected at the time of “service” subscription and managed in electronic file form will be deleted immediately upon withdrawal from the membership.
3. However, if the client is notified in advance and individual consent is obtained, the member shall retain and delete the personal information for the period of retention according to the agreed contents, and if it is necessary to retain the personal information according to the provisions of the relevant statutes, all data of the member shall be deleted after that period.
② Demolition method
1. Fill out a written form, such as an application form, or destroy personal information printed on paper by grinding or incineration with a shredder or processing chemicals.
2. Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot be replayed.
Article 8. Rights and obligations of users
① Please enter your personal information in the latest and accurate state to prevent accidental accidents.
② You are responsible for accidents caused by incorrect information entered, and if you enter false information, such as theft of other people’s information, you may lose your membership.
③ You have the right to protect your personal information, as well as the obligation to protect yourself and not to infringe on other people’s information.
④ Be careful not to leak your personal information, including password, and be careful not to damage other people’s personal information, including postings.
⑤ If such responsibility is not fulfilled and information of others is damaged, he/she may be punished under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 9. Matters concerning the installation and operation of automatic personal information collection devices and their refusal
In some cases, cookies are installed/operated to store and retrieve your information from time to time through the Internet service provided by “Service”. Cookies are string information that a web server sends to a web browser and saves it and sends it back to the server when the server has an additional request. Once you access the “Service” website, you can read the cookies in your browser, find additional information, and provide the service without additional input such as your name.
① The information that “services” collect through cookies is limited to the member’s ID, and no other information is collected. The identity of the member that the company collects through cookies can be used for the following purposes:
1. Providing differentiated information based on individual interests
2. Analyzes the frequency of access or time spent by members and non-members to identify the users’ tastes and interests and use them for marketing.
3. Trace the traces of your interesting tour and provide personalized service on your next access.
4. Information on the period of use when using paid services
5. Analyze members’ habits and use them as a measure of service reorganization, etc.
② You have the option of installing cookies. You can accept all cookies from “Tools > Internet Options > Personal Information > Advanced” at the top of your web browser, send a notification when cookies are installed, or reject all cookies.
③ However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be inconvenient to use the service or difficult to provide the service. Cookies expire at browser shutdown or logout.
② If a third party entrusts the collection, storage, processing, use, provision, management, or destruction of the customer’s personal information, the client shall be notified through the service terms and conditions and the website’s personal information processing policy.
③ If “service” transfers all or part of the business or transfers its rights or obligations through merger or inheritance, it shall notify the customer individually through written or e-mail, and shall be marked on the first screen of the website (including the app/web) so that it can be identified for more than 30 days.
④ However, notification by written or e-mail shall be substituted by notification on the first screen of the website (including apps/webs) if the customer’s contact information is not known without negligence, or if there is a natural disaster or other justifiable reason why notification cannot be made.
⑤ In the event of obtaining consent from a legal representative to collect and use personal information of children under the age of 5-14 or to provide information to third parties, the court shall notify the legal representative through telephone, fax, mail, or e-mail to the legal representative, connecting (hyperlink) to view the personal information processing policies of the website (including apps/webs), or other reasonable methods for notification to the legal representative.
Article 11. Technical and administrative measures for the protection of personal information
“Service” has prepared and applied technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information.
① Technical countermeasures
“Service” is taking the following technical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged in handling your personal information.
1. Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected by a separate security function by encrypting files and transmission data or by using File Lock function (Lock).
2. “Service” employs a security device (SSL or SET) that enables secure transmission of personal information on the network using cryptographic algorithms.
4. In preparation for external intrusion such as hacking, each server uses intrusion prevention system and vulnerability analysis system to ensure full security.
② Administrative measures
1. For the safe protection of personal information, “Service” is operated with objective certification, such as certification of the information protection management system, for major systems and facilities.
2. “Service” provides necessary procedures for accessing and managing customers’ personal information so that employees can understand and comply with them.
3. “Service” limits your access to personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
– A person who conducts marketing work directly targeting users.
– A person who performs personal information management tasks, such as the person in charge of personal information management and the person in charge
– A person who is forced to handle personal information for other business purposes
4. “Services” assigns identification codes (IDs) and passwords to customers who have access to their personal information when processing personal information using a computer, and updates the password regularly.
5. Regular in-house and off-site training is provided to employees who handle personal information on the acquisition of new security technologies and the obligation to protect personal information.
6. When hiring new employees, we sign an information protection pledge or personal information protection pledge to prevent leakage of information by employees in advance and to audit the implementation of personal information processing policies and compliance with employees.
7. By signing a confidentiality agreement when an employee retires, the person who handled the customer’s personal information does not damage, violate, or divulge personal information he/she has learned in the course of performing his/her duties.
8. The transfer of duties of personal information-related handlers is carried out thoroughly while security is maintained, and the responsibility for personal information accidents after joining or leaving the company is clarified.
9. When collecting or providing information on payment, such as the customer’s credit card number or bank account, for the conclusion of a service use contract or service provision, necessary measures are taken to verify that the customer is himself/herself.
③ The company is not responsible for the user’s personal mistakes or for what happens due to the basic Internet risk. Each member shall properly manage and take responsibility for his or her ID and password in order to protect his or her personal information.
④ Also, it is recommended that you avoid using easy passwords that others can guess, and it is recommended that you change your password regularly.
⑤ In the event that personal information is lost, leaked, altered, or damaged due to other internal managers’ mistakes or technical management accidents, “service” will immediately inform the customer of the fact and take appropriate measures and compensation.
Article 12. Collecting opinions and handling complaints
The company values the customer’s opinion very much. If you have any questions, please send an email to the customer center and we will give you a quick and accurate answer. The contact information for Customer Center is as follows.
① Email: email@example.com
② Cyber Counseling: You can ask questions by logging on to www.planeye.co.kr or the application and writing them via email through the customer center.
Article 13. The person in charge of personal information management and the person in charge
① The company is doing its best to protect your personal information so that you can use the service safely. In protecting personal information, the person in charge of personal information management shall take full responsibility in the event of an accident that goes against the matters notified to you.
② The person in charge and the person in charge of handling your personal information are as follows and we are responding to your inquiries regarding personal information quickly and sincerely.
1. Personal Information Management Officer: Yun Su Shin Team Leader
2. Person in charge of personal information management: employee Han Jun Yu
3. Phone number: 010-2905-9840
4. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 14. Protection of the personal information
① When the company collects personal information of children under 14 years of age (hereinafter referred to as “children”) in connection with the use of “services”, the company takes protective measures to prevent children and their legal representatives from being disadvantaged by the personal information provided by the children.
② The company is required to obtain consent from the child’s legal representative if the child’s personal information related to “service” is performed in the following cases.
1. To use or provide personal information of movement beyond the scope notified at the time of a child’s “service” subscription or the scope specified in the Terms of Service.
2. Where a person who has received a child’s personal information uses it for purposes other than those provided or provides it to a third party.
Article 15. Transmitting Advertisement information
① “Service” does not transmit commercial information for profit without prior consent from the customer.
② “Service” shall obtain prior consent from the client for the transmission of advertising information in order to carry out customer-oriented marketing such as new products or event information information information information by e-mail, and take measures to make it easier for the customer to recognize the advertisement information as follows in the subject and text sections of the e-mail.
③ Subject line of e-mail : (Advertisement) is displayed in Korean at the beginning of the subject line, followed by the main contents of the text of e-mail.
④ When sending commercial information for profit-making purposes through e-mail, such as fax or mobile phone text messaging to customers who have agreed to receive advertisements, necessary measures are taken, such as marking the name of the sender.
Article 16. Requesting personal information reading
The institution below is separate from PlanEYE, so please contact us if you are not satisfied with the results of PlanEYE or “service” personal information complaint handling, damage relief, or need further assistance.
① Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (Operated by the Korea Internet & Security Agency)
– Affected work: Report personal information infringement and request counseling
– Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
– Telephone: 118 (without a local number)
– Address: (138-950) 135 Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Jung-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul
② Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (Operated by the Korea Internet & Security Agency)
– Affected tasks: Application for personal information dispute settlement, collective dispute settlement (private settlement)
– Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
– Telephone: 118 (without a local number)
– Address: (138-950) 135 Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Jung-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul
③ Cyber Crime Investigation Team of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
④ National Police Agency Cyber Crime Investigation Unit: 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
This personal information processing policy is applied from the enforcement date, and if there is any addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with statutes or policies, it will be notified 7 days prior to the implementation of the changes.
① Publication date: August 3, 2020
② Implementation date: August 10, 2020
Copyright 2020. PlanEYE. All Rights Reserved.